Tucson Dermatology will continue to meet your needs during this difficult time. We are seeing patients for urgent visits, removal of skin cancer and skin cancer screening in high risk patients. Routine visits or non-urgent issues are still being deferred at this time.
We take your health very seriously and are taking many precautions to keep you as safe as possible during your visit.
1. Facial masks are required upon entering our office, in order to protect yourself and the people around you
2. To be compliant with social distancing, we are only allowing the patient to be at their appointment. Please do not bring anyone with you
3. Upon entering the building, you will be asked to sanitize your hands, your temperature will be taken, and you will be asked a few questions about your COVID-19 risk
4. Please respect social distancing with the front desk
5. We ask that you keep your mask on for the entire visit
Everyone at Tucson Dermatology appreciates your trust and support during this time!
At Tucson Dermatology you can be assured of the highest quality treatment and our undivided attention to all your medical needs. In 1981, Tucson Dermatology was the first practice to perform Mohs Surgery for skin cancer in our area. We are always learning and keeping abreast of the latest dermatological medical advancements for skin, hair and nails including laser surgery.
Our board-certified doctors are available to address your needs on a timely basis and work closely with your physician to coordinate your care in situations where medical conditions may overlap. Our awareness of each individual patient and extensive knowledge of the latest treatments, combined with our dedicated office staff, ensure that the patient will receive the best of care.
As of March 1st, 2019 we have closed our office at 2001 W. Orange Grove Rd. For more information, please contact our office at 6565 E. Carondelet Rd. Suite 145
Hours of operation
6565 E Carondelet Drive Suite 145
Tucson, AZ 85710